Even though I’ve never learned to dance, I admire the watching dancers as they effortlessly glide across the floor. I enjoy the dance contest on television. So here are my ten reasons to learn to dance.
- I want to be like Ginger Rogers dancing with Fred Astaire
- I would like to become famous.
- The exotic costumes are beautiful and it would be fun wearing a fancy dress.
- And the shoes. I love the shoes.
- My handsome partner is always smiling.
- The music is mysterious with its undulating rhythm.
- Did I say I might become famous?
- Probably involves traveling. I love traveling.
- A great way to stay fit! (good for the heart-click on related article below)
- And yes, there is the chance of winning money.
There is my list. But let’s get serious now. Very serious. Before I go and sign up for lessons, I have to be realistic. I have two reasons not to tango.
- Two left feet.
So I think I will just contain my enthusiasm and dance solo in my living room.
- Tango dancing good for the heart (bigpondnews.com)